علوم للجميع , هام اسئلة اختيار من متعدد

علوم للجميع || بكالوريا || تاسع || facebook || من نحن-about | |
بالامكان البحث بموقع علوم للجميع من خلال المحرك البحث التالي [اظهار مربع البحث]

علوم للجميع | المنتدى

العودة   علوم للجميع | المنتدى > منتدى سوريا > المدرسة الالكترونية السورية > اللغة الانجليزية - اللغة الفرنسية

الملاحظات

يحوي قسم الـ ,

اللغة الانجليزية - اللغة الفرنسية

اللغة الانجليزية - اللغة الفرنسية - كل مايهم منهاج اللغة الانجليزية و الفرنسية في سوريا - French Language - English Language

مواضيع اللغة الإنجليزية للصف الثامن أ. عصام زودي

إنشاء موضوع جديد إضافة رد
الصورة الرمزية 3LOM 4 ALL
3LOM 4 ALL غير متواجد حالياً
مؤسس الموقع

افتراضي مواضيع اللغة الإنجليزية للصف الثامن أ. عصام زودي

مواضيع اللغة الإنجليزية للصف الثامن أ. عصام زودي مواضيع اللغة الإنجليزية للصف الثامن أ. عصام زودي

اللغة الانجليزية الصف الثامن الاساسي الحلقة الثانية
من اعداد الاستاذ عصام زودي

1- Write about a sports event . ( Students' Book Page 11 )
It was a motor race that took place in Lattakia in 2008. My parents and I went to see it. Many Syrian motor racers
were participating. Before the race I felt anxious but when my favourite motor racer, Rami, won, I was very excited.
At the event we all cheered and we were very happy. Rami was given the golden medal. In the end we happily came
back after that nice competition.

2- Write what you and your family were doing yesterday at: 8 a. m., 3 p.m., and 7 p. m.,
( Students' Book Page 17 )
Yesterday my family and I were having breakfast at 8 a. m. At the same time we were listening to Fairouz. My little
brother was still sleeping because it was a holiday. In the afternoon at three o, clock we went to a restaurant and had
lunch there. But in the evening we all parted. My parents were going for a visit and I was preparing for the test.

3- Write about your favourite sport. ( Students' Book Page 18 )
Hiking is my favourite sport. It is very easy to go hiking and it does not need too much practice. I like it because it
keeps me fit and I also like to walk in groups of the same age. You only need a pair of trainers and you can wear what
suits you. I always hike in a tennis court or in a park.

4- Write a report about your group. ( Students' Book Page 31 )
My friends Rami, Shadi and Fadi always work in groups. They are all kind and smart. Rami is interested in the
Internet and he usually chats a lot. Shadi also likes chatting but he sometimes asks us about the most difficult words in
English. Fadi likes having fun all the time and he usually makes the funniest masks that makes me laugh.

5- Write a paragraph about your life( Students' Book Page 39 )
I was born in Damascus in 1997. I went to a primary school, Ibn Katheer , in 2002. I was six years old when I began
studying English, math, Arabic, art, religion and other subjects. My teachers were always kind and helped us a lot. We
did projects in art and they were always helpful. My friends I drew a large tree on a wall and we were very happy.

6- Write an email to a friend about your plans next week ( Students' Book Page 53 )
Dear Fadi
I am meeting my friends next Friday. We are going to hike around the city centre and go to the cinema to see ,The
Professional. In the evening we are going to play tennis and go jogging along the city roads. At 9 a. m., we will go to
have fast foods from The All Snacks which is very close to my house.
See you
Shadi

7- Why do you do sport? ( Activity Book Page 7 )
I can not imagine my life without sport. It always makes me feel good. Keeping fit is important for muscles, heart and
mind as well.
Taking the stairs is one of my favourite interests and carrying things from the market is also a nice thing to do. I do

sport wherever I go. I go swimming twice a month. If it is cold I usually train for the school team.
Last week I won a race and got a golden medal. It was a great achievement and my parents were proud of me.

8- Write a story about a bad day in your life. ( Activity Book Page 11 )
I can not forget the day I forgot to pack my schoolbag. My teacher was very angry and shouted at me. I was worried
too much for that. Because I went to bed late the day before, I fell asleep in the classroom so all the students laughed
at me. At one o, clock I went back to find my parents away. They were not at home and I had to wait for two hours in
the sun. Really it was a very bad day to remember.

9- Write a story about a good day in your life. ( Activity Book Page 11 )
I can not forget the day when I won a race. It was a beautiful day last Wednesday. My friends were very happy.
Fortunately the best runner in that team was absent so I got the medal. My parents were excited and my teachers were
also proud of me. Really it was a very good day to remember.

10- Write an email about Syria in your notebook (Activity Book Page 19)
Dear Samer
I am writing to tell you about Syria. It is a small country with about 22 million people. It is a little bit bigger than other
nearby countries. People speak Arabic but few of them have their own languages.
The climate is always moderate here in Syria. Most people like outdoor activities such as walking and camping
because there are forests, mountains, rivers and the sea
I hope you enjoy reading about Syria, which is full of historical places
Write me soon
Best wishes
Issam

11- Write about a historical site you know. (Activity Book Page 23)
The Great Ummayyad Mosque in Syria is a very old one known in history. It is important for the Muslim and the
Christian. It has been built by Al-Walid and rebuilt many times after some fires. It is very big and has many ancient
things and it also has three minarets and decorated domes. People come and visit the Mosque and foreigners go and
see the tomb of Saint John, or Yahya. I visited it last year and I would like to visit it again and again.

12 -Write about five things in your town. (Activity Book Page 27)
The largest shopping mall in my city is the City Mall. The oldest building here is the Great Ummayyad Mosque. The
Four Seasons Hotel is the most beautiful place and it is also the newest. The most expensive restaurant is The Jimini,
which serves fast foods and soft drinks. The most interesting museum is the historical one that has a lot of antiques

13 -Write an entry for the World Pen-friends website. (Activity Book Page 31)
My name is Maher and I am from Syria. I lived in an apartment in Damascus and I am still living here. I have traveled
to Lebanon three times as I have many relatives there. I did not have the chance to go to other countries but I would
like to travel to Turkey. I would enjoy to have new pen friends from all over the world. My hobbies are playing
computer games and soccer. I speak English, French and Arabic

زوار منتدى علوم للجميع الكرام ,, يشرفنا كتابة ارائكم حول المواضيع المطروحة
القمار على الإنترنت Online Gambling، ذهب (Gold)، النمل الأبيض Termites، العلاج (Treatment)

[اضافة تعليق]

من مواضيعي

علوم للجميع || نصائح لتحسين التركيز في رمضان
علوم للجميع || النماذج الوزارية الرسمية المؤتمتة للبكالوريا 2024
علوم للجميع || بكالوريا تاسع سوريا إلغاء الدورة التكميلية واتمتة الامتحانات
علوم للجميع || اساسيات التحليل الرياضي لطالب البكالوريا
علوم للجميع || منحة تعليمية إلى روسيا 2024-2025 وزارة التعليم العالي
علوم للجميع || منحة تعليمية الى كوبا 2023-2024 منحة لدراسة الطب
علوم للجميع || منحة تعليمية الى مصر 2023-2024
علوم للجميع || منحة دراسية الى ماليزيا 2023-2024
علوم للجميع || خرائط وملخص رياضيات البكالوريا العلمي
علوم للجميع || منح دراسية في رومانية (مرحلة جامعية أولى- ماجستير -دكتوراه)

RSS sitemap RSS 2.0 XML archive HTML
صفحتنا على الفيس بوك صفحتنا على تويتر
The owner and operator of the site is not responsible for the availability of, or any content provided. Topics that are written in the site reflect the opinion of the author.
جميع ما يُطرح من مواضيع ومشاركات تعبر عن رأي كاتبها ولا تعبر عن رأي مالك الموقع أو الإدارة بأي حال من الأحوال.
سوريا - دمشق
التاسع - البكالوريا